What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Have recently inherited a very luxury property that has previously been let as a holiday home. What advise does anyone have in getting started? Have read a few negative stories regarding payments not being paid and AirBnB not being any help with damages... Latest reply by Fiona256
    Hi everyoneI have a small property with double bed and 2 singles, but also offer a travel cot. The maximum occupancy is currently set to 4, but I wonder if it should include the cot and therefore be 5? I had an enquiry from a couple with 3 daughters, aski... Latest reply by Jane3587
    I have 6 guests in my house this weekend " Easter long weekend". Who initially had very good communication, He had 1 x 5* review and appeared to be a very good guest. on arrival the guest had a dog, we don't allow pets of any kind as they have always bee... Latest reply by Kate867
    Hello there! I have just added my very first listing and I was wondering how long it took you to get your first booking? I feel like it's fairly priced, great photos, attractive area, and a great value but I was just curious to know what the expectation... Latest reply by Haley174
    Martine is a tenant from 2012 but she is not correct. My daughter spent 1 month in her home. She never seen the tenant that ask her an incresiible refund for damages. She is not correct. For 2 or 3 spot on the sofa cad 500!!! Latest reply by Emiel1
    I had scheduled a reservation, the reservation was canceled by the host several days before the reservation was to begin. No notification was ever received about the cancellation. On the day I was expecting to stay at the location I found out the reservat... Latest reply by Emiel1