What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c...
    I am curious if it will impact my Airbnb visibility if I change the name of the property prior to having my super host status? It seems of the two properties I manage the property without a pool is renting much better this fall and winter. The House I’m t... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    My property is not presented to inquiring guests in the 15 pages of available properties for a given location and available dates. No other filters are selected. Log on using Guest option. Any assistance would be appreciated. Jerry **[E-mail addres... Latest reply by Gillian166
    We have someone wanting to change a booking in three days time. We have no cancellation fee in place and this is the third time he has done this. I am frustrated due to the short notice at this time of year and I have a feeling he will keep on doing this... Latest reply by Wendy1473
    Hi There I have just had a letter from the body corporate stating that I need council approval for my air bnb which would cost upwards of 8000K If I don't supply them the notice I should cease my listing. Anyone able to shed some light. Many thanks in adv... Latest reply by Gillian166
    We have 2 Airbnb listings on the same property. When I do a search of "all" Airbnb properties for our zip code in Georgia one of our listings gets shown AFTER neighboring cities' listings are shown. Some are 40 minutes away! Why would 2 same kind of rooms... Latest reply by Dave-and-Connie1
    Good morning from Delaware! We are in the process of coverting the 2nd floor of our home to an AirBnB. In discussing potential challenges with my husband, he brought up bed-bugs. I've tried to search this topic and only 1 person wrote about it saying it w... Latest reply by Helen744