Seeking for co host In Hong Kong

Answered!

Seeking for co host In Hong Kong

Hello,

I am seeking a co host for my apartment which is in Lyndhurst Terrace, Hong Kong Island.

Many thanks.

Simon

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Simon4345,  I just wanted to drop in and share a link to the Local Host Clubs. You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. You may be able to also find potential co-hosts through the Local Host Club 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Simon4345,  I just wanted to drop in and share a link to the Local Host Clubs. You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. You may be able to also find potential co-hosts through the Local Host Club 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Many thanks Sophia, I will check the link.

Hi Simon, this is Jelly, a local Hong Kong.
I together with my partner, manage 4 apartments together in HK. Booking is quite full.
We are familiar with hosting in Hong Kong, including regulatory issues, way to identify suspicious guests, and always reply enquiries on time.
One of our accounts is SUPERHOST. 
Let me know if you are still interested in co hosting. 

Hi Jelly,

Thanks for getting back to me but I have since leased out the apartment.

However, I will get back to you should I decide to use Airbnb in the future.

Thanks  again.

Regards

Simon

Dear Simon,

Thanks for your reply and update;) 

Have a nice day!

Jelly

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Simon4345 

I agree with @Sophia  post on your local host group and ask for hosts who are superhosts themselves . I would only use cohosts who allow you to list the accommodation under your profile and where you can see they have extensive ratings and reviews. (I would look for superhosts with a couple of years experience.)

Many who post on this international community are either new hosts (like Jelly who is posting below and only has four reviews across her four new listings). Or have no experience as a host themselves.