Review text / email not received from Airbnb

Abi010
Level 7
England, United Kingdom

Review text / email not received from Airbnb

@Abi010 

Hello  everyone,  and thanks for taking your time to read my questions.

A guest send me a text about 3 days ago  , and inform me that she has written me a review, as I usually send them a reminder few days after check out.  By now I would have expect an email from Airbnb prompting me to respond to my guest review,  which I haven't received. 

So my question is does airbnb don't send that anymore. ?

This guest was not responsive at replying to messages sent ,and has no previous reviews. I  don't want to write my own review first  as she may  have not written one, especially as I have not received any email or text from airbnb.  What do I do?

Thanks for your assistance , I know I will receive  tangible prompt response from the CC than the Airbnb CS.

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Abi010 Airbnb sometime send reminders sometimes they don't. However as the reviews are blind even if you review now it will not be visible until either the guest reviews or the 14 day review period ends.

Eyal11
Level 3
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

They stopped sending those emails, but still you can click on the guest calendar, there it is mentioned if the guest already wrote a review on you.

I also used to wrote a review only after the guest wrote, so I missed one guest from being reviewed by me.

Abi010
Level 7
England, United Kingdom

@Eyal11  and @Mike-And-Jane0  ,

Thank you for your  prompt reply and  I have checked the guest calendar as suggested  and yes, she has indeed written a review.  I didn't know that one can check if a review has been written or not,  your help has really saved me from the stress of contacting the  CS.  Lots of knowledge is gleaned from you all on this platform, Thank you so much 

Regards 

Abi01 

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Abi010 

You can also see it in your inbox, you can on a desktop not sure about the app 

Abi010
Level 7
England, United Kingdom

@Sudsrung0 , Thank you for your input,  I have also seen it on my inbox.  Thank you so much, well appreciated. 

Abi01