RV lot rental

Answered!

RV lot rental

I am new at this.  I have a piece of property that has a well, electricity and septic.  I would like to rent it out as an RV lot.  I have my first guest coming this weekend and am very excited.  I would like to rent it as a weekend lot or up to a seasonal lot.  I don't see a lot of this type of listing so looking for advice.

1 Best Answer
Ed-And-Terry0
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

Faye172

Here is how to set up your listing as a campsite under Property Type per David's instructions:Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 4.07.16 PM.png

View Best Answer in original post

19 Replies 19

Thank you so much for your help. I was able to get my listing changed to a campsite.  

Ed-And-Terry0
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

Faye172

Here is how to set up your listing as a campsite under Property Type per David's instructions:Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 4.07.16 PM.png

Thank you.  I was able to get my listing changed to a campsite.  

This is no longer correct. 'Unique place' is not an option when asked "Which of these best describes your place?" There are 31 options:  House, Apartment, Barn, Bed & Breakfast, Boat, Cabin, Camper/RV, Casa particular, Castle, Cave, Container, Cycladic home, Dammuso, Dome, Earth home, Farm, Guesthouse, Hotel, Houseboat, Kezhan, Minsu, Riad, Ryokan, Shepherd's Hut, Tent, Tiny Home, Tower, Treehouse, Trullo, Windmill, Yurt. (spellcheck does not even recognize five of these) However, there is no "Unique space" option - unless "Casa particular" is AirBnB being cute, which is not at all helpful to us hosts.

Those wanting to rent out an RV site with water and electric - which certainly must be a more common occurrence than at least half of these choices - are unsupported in this interface design. Compromises will need to be made, and guests searching may to make the same assumptions as the host did. Why this is a guessing game for hosts is beyond me.

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 10.49.56 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-03-08 at 10.50.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-03-08 at 10.50.18 AM.png 

Kevin-  I agree 100%. I assume one can list a RV spot on Airbnb. It would be nice to have this option as a choice upfront. 

I also would like to know if it is possible to list boat slips in a marina. I have 50 boat slips that we rent out daily, weekly and monthly. Several are live aboards. I do not have boats for rent, only boat slips. 

I am new to Airbnb and am trying to understand how things work.