Photo Tour optional? Please!

Answered!

Photo Tour optional? Please!

Photo Tour Optional? Please!

In reviewing my listing, I've noted that my photos have been arranged into a photo tour which misrepresents my spaces with inaccurate labels. In order to make it accurate, I'd need to remove a number of the photos. For example, it says that our private living room is shared,  it is where we live and work, read and nap. The guest space is their private living space. I'd hate to have a guest mislead by this label, disappointed, etc, and be negatively surprised. 

Under the former system,  I'd controlled the photo story, with my own labels to explain the narrative tour. 

How can I get this to revert to the previous format? 

Thank you!

Kitty

1 Best Answer

Hi @Joelle43 

Thank you for the good news! I did not do much, and got somewhat bogged down while trying. I'm thoroughly pleased to hear this from you. I think most of us would prefer to control the narrative of our listing. For me, with this unique art-to-live-in situation, it is particularly important. We love to share, and most of our guests are architecture lovers; however, we do need to have one or two boundaries...and we are keen to insure that our guests are not mislead in any way.

Thank you again for the showing up with the excellent news, you made my day!

Kitty

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Kitty-and-Creek0 

I went onto your listing to see what the problem was but it looks like you've been able to revert back to the old way of showing your photos (all 125 of them 😉) as your photos are not shown with the new Photo Tour.  So you must be pleased😊

Hi @Joelle43 

Thank you for the good news! I did not do much, and got somewhat bogged down while trying. I'm thoroughly pleased to hear this from you. I think most of us would prefer to control the narrative of our listing. For me, with this unique art-to-live-in situation, it is particularly important. We love to share, and most of our guests are architecture lovers; however, we do need to have one or two boundaries...and we are keen to insure that our guests are not mislead in any way.

Thank you again for the showing up with the excellent news, you made my day!

Kitty

It might be short lived though @Kitty-and-Creek0 because we're all supposed to have gone over to the new version end of February but there seems to be a delay.   A reprieve for some😉

All the best Kitty,

Joëlle

@Joelle43 

Thanks for the information - alas! Can't have everything, so we'll do our best with what is provided. 😄

@Joelle43 

Thank you for providing me with "Best Answer!"