Opened to critiques about my listing!

Ethan570
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Opened to critiques about my listing!

I first want to say I am glad to become apart of this community. I just have so many questions that need answers, but at the same time I am willingly to be opened to other people that would want to support me as I am learning to let my guard down and admit that I need to learn more. I have a listing that I am managing and want to know what I could do for more stays? In addition, if there's things I can change in terms of Pictures or descriptions? Lastly, the best way to understand or find out when low and high occupational seasons are for my area. 

https://airbnb.com/h/themintmuseum 

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Ethan570, it’s great to see you posting in our community 😊

I am reaching out to some of our experienced Hosts to see if they would like to share their suggestions on your listing @Guy991@Leigh625@Lorina14@Nash-Cottages-LLC0@Paula2563 and @Karlis3 

Thanks everyone🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Karlis3
Level 3
Grüt, Switzerland

Hi @Ethan570 ,
I had a quick glance at your listing. These are some of the tips from my side. This is only my opinion and understanding.

(1) change the listing title to something that includes the amenities that your place offers; potential guests do not care that much what name you have given your place, they care about what to expect at your place.

(2) give discounts for longer stays; currently I see you do not have a weekly or any other length-of-stay discount.

(3) all of the living room photos are giving a broad perspective to the room and place. You could add some detalization: close-ups of certain areas, specific details etc so that the guest can feel into the place more.

(4) I would create a self-check in system that allows to check-in anytime. That way there is no stress for the guest  to arrive on time. Things can happen - cars, traffic, delays etc.

(5) I would give a more detailed description of your place. Describe the rooms, spaces, areas in more detail - what to expect, what amenities you have there, because the pictures may not show everything you have at your place. That's why it is good to have it written, too.

Hope this helps,
Karlis