New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hello everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to the Community Center! ๐Ÿ‘‹  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca  and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling๐Ÿšฒ, playing footballโšฝ, and travelling๐ŸŒ . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika ๐ŸŒ I was born in Gujarat, India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ , and shifted to Toronto, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ last year! ๐Ÿ“ท I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. ๐ŸŒ† When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด and currently living in British Columbia, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries ๐ŸŒŽ and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking ๐Ÿšฒ and hiking ๐Ÿ”.

@Sophia : Born and bred in the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง but my roots are Bangladeshi ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ. I love cats ๐Ÿฑ, enjoy eating crisps (also known as chips) and enjoy baking ๐Ÿช. I also love travelling โœˆ๏ธ  I have worked in Community ever since I graduated and to put it lightly, people are my passion! ๐Ÿ’–

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist ๐ŸŒฟ and like to minimise my impact on the planet ๐ŸŒŽ as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming ๐ŸŒŠ yoga on the beach ๐Ÿง˜โ€ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! ๐Ÿ™Œ 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

1,982 Replies 1,982
Masoud18
Level 2
Islamabad, Pakistan

Hi Everyone! 

Grateful for the community...

I am from Islamabad, Pakistan.
I have just begun my BnB journey. My listing is very peaceful noise free facing lush green park with a hill view. 

I'd love any tips or ideas you may share. 

I look forward to supporting one another in our journeys of adventure and abundance!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Masoud18, welcome to Airbnb and to the Community Center ๐Ÿ˜Š

Here is the link where you can start a new conversation in our community asking for tips and advice. This will help you to get more visibility among our Host community

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Cristina3464
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello! I'm Cristina, and I'm thrilled to be part of the Airbnb community.

Based in the vibrant city of London, I have a passion for exploring new cultures and connecting with people from all walks of life.

By profession, I work in the financial industry and enjoy what I do.

When I'm not working, you'll find me enjoying the local cuisine, attending theatre productions, or simply relaxing with a good book in one of Londonโ€™s charming cafes. I believe that every place holds a story and every visit enriches our lives, and I look forward to making your acquaintance and sharing experiences! Thanks!!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Cristina3464, amazing presentationโ€”thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I see you've already started a new conversation in our community, and I hope you get great suggestions.

All the best โœจ

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Di107
Level 1
Nashville, TN

Hello All, my name is Dianna and I am from Nashville, TN. I started hosting in April 2024 and I am just wanting to learn as much as possible so that I can continue to build and grow. So far, I enjoy welcoming people to my city and just want to provide good service and accommodations to those who want to travel here. I look forward to learning as many tips as possible and networking with those available.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Di107 , welcome to our community! You are definitely in the right place to interact with other hosts and exchange experiences, suggestions, and tips ๐Ÿ˜Š

Feel free to start a new conversation here to gain more visibility in the community.

-----

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Iโ€™m brand new at hosting in Sedona!

The beauty of Sedona is something I am thankful for every day and happy to be able to share our cottage with guests.

Iโ€™m certain there is an abundance of knowledge and wisdom to be learned here in the Community Center and will greatly appreciate the advice!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Catherine3565, a huge welcome to the Community Centre ๐ŸŽ‰

To gain more visibility in our community and gather excellent advice from our members, I suggest starting a new conversation here.

Looking forward to reading your contributions in our community.

-----

Danielle1757
Level 2
New York, United States

Hey! I'm Danielle. I just started listing the second bedroom in my apartment in NYC's Lower East Side. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Danielle1757  welcome to our community.

As a new Host, you might have some questions or comments, so please feel free to start a New conversation here,  asking any questions you have. I am sure our lovely Hosts will be more than happy to share their opinions.

All the best,

-----

Alina-Nastasiya0
Level 1
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi everyone from everywhere!

Iโ€™m Alina Nastasiya, and I live and rent out part of my apartment in Copenhagen, Denmark. Iโ€™m quite new to this whole airbnb world, but I figured, why not try it out? Iโ€™ve already accommodated two separate couples just this month, and Iโ€™ve been super lucky with my guests and also have had wonderful feedback ๐Ÿ™‚

Olรก Aline seja bem vinda ! Muito ouvir sua experiรชncia como novato no airbnb๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Alina-Nastasiya0, wonderful! Congratulations on your great experience with your first two guests ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you ever need assistance from our expert Hosts or have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to start a new conversation here.

Best regards.

-----

Ibrahim260
Level 2
Kampala, Uganda

Hello Bhumuka

Am Ibrahim Kwapi from Uganda and live in  a town called Seeta mukon near kampala city

Am social worker and my wife is primary teacher and have two daughters are are always very much welcoming to the visitors and love to learn from others

Really  love to show you how we associate and have fun during the weekends especially starting Fridays and the accommodation is very near to this place where we gather and take locally brewed beers called in our local language Ajon and it unites all the tribes around Kampala without segregation 

We also enjoy football and pool table and you will meet all kinds of football supporters from all teams

Above all in this place we have very nice local foods being cooked and fresh with fruits

so please you are very much welcome and have fun

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Ibrahim260, thanks for sharing your presentation with us. 

How has your experience been so far? How is this season shaping up for you? Is it a vibrant or calm hosting period?

Keep us posted.

-----