New Off Grid campsite on the lake

New Off Grid campsite on the lake

Hello, 

I recently posted a new campsite that is currently off grid but has access to piers, boat launches, nature trails and picnic pavillions. What are some great ways to really catch the week/weekend adventures eye for booking a stay for this type of experience. Thank you in advance 

4 Replies 4
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Katrina302, I just took a look at your campsite, and it looks absolutely beautiful. As a nature lover, I dream of camping in places like these 🍃. I would like to suggest that you ask this question in the local host club closest to you in Texas. Some fellow hosts there could come with their advice. 👉Here is the link for you to explore.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

How sweet of you 🤗 Thank you Paula, and I will definitely take a look into the information you gave me. If you're ever in Texas let me know, and I'll look out for you. Have a goodnight and continued success to you. Thanks again.

~ Katrina

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I didn't know you were allowed to put listings on Airbnb where no accommodation is provided on Airbnb @Paula 

is this a new thing? 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Good point, @Helen3 . I'd always refer to our Community Standards outlined here

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad