My listing have been suspended by the ‘Safety Team’

Gary1164
Level 2
Christchurch, New Zealand

My listing have been suspended by the ‘Safety Team’

After I complained about a nightmare guest who had a big party and caused damage the ‘Safety Team’ suspended my 4 listings while they investigate a safety breach.

They give no explanation.

They do not clarify what the safety issue is.

It’s been 5 days and nothing has happened.

I do not understand why a Host is punished for reporting the bad behaviour of a guest.

I have had such good experiences with Airbnb over the last 5 years but this is so disappointing.

Do you have any advice on how to solve this issue?

Gary 

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Gary1164 ,

I am so sorry to hear about this. It seems like the team is already looking into your case and has been in touch with you. I will also share your concerns with the related teams from my side as well for further updates. Hoping this gets resolved for you soon!

You can also read more about listing suspensions here: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/1303

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Casa927
Level 2
Setúbal Municipality, Portugal

I have now the same situation. The Safety team have suspended all my 6 listings and untill now nobody is showing any support. They sended me yesterday an email that there was a safety issue with one reservation (reservation and guest name NOT mentioned). And because of that they suspended ALL my 6 listings, without any explanation or proof. I have responded immediately on their email, no response until now. I have called Airbnb general line 12 times, No support at all. Just saying please be patient someone will contact you. Now 36 hours further an nobody is contacting me. I'm a host for 8 years and I never had this situation. Also, none of my recent guest contacted me about an issue or wrote a negative review, Nothing! Now out of nowhere Airbnb suspend all my listings with one click without contacting me. This is insane! Please someone here take a look at my account because this Safety team is not responding and the general line cannot do anything.

I have the same situation now, did your issue get solved at the end?