Listing still suspended and unable to re list after suspension period

Eddie426
Level 1
Biscayne Park, FL

Listing still suspended and unable to re list after suspension period

My listing recently got suspended due to a guest who brought a dog to my home, and, unfortunately, their dog and another dog in the neighborhood got into an incident. Now, I have no pets in the house, and nobody lives there. The guest went against my house rules by bringing a pet to my home, which Airbnb is aware of, as I was able to provide evidence. The guest, however, made it appear like I had a pet living in the home. My listing, therefore, got suspended for five days at first, but when I tried to relist, it wouldn't allow me to even after the suspension period. The ambassadors cannot tell me why I am unable to relist it again. They continuously have only sent forums to appeal and steps on relisting the property, but I need help finding those links to take me to an appeal form or get my property listed again. The last thing they mentioned was that I was software connected, which is why I was unable to relist again. I turned that off, and still nothing. I need assistance as this has been ongoing for over a month and a half, and I keep going in circles. 

2 Replies 2
Teresa31
Level 9
Montana, United States

@Eddie426 sorry to hear of your troubles. I would continue calling airbnb repeatedly and ask that your case be escalated, did you get a case number? If not ask for one.

I would also take my listing elsewhere, like vrbo, trip advisor, booking.com so as to keep working. 

I would also consider "a new listing"... with all the same info, 1 number off on address, (3150..3151)can be corrected later after the smoke has cleared from current issue and easily explained to guests in the interim,  just to get back up and running.

Good luck!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Eddie426 👋

Sorry to hear that your listing was suspended. Is it all up and running again now?  It'd be great to hear from you, so we can understand what the resolution was but also to support other Hosts who may have similar questions in the future. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines