Listing feedback for first-time host in Vietnam

Tom4376
Level 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Listing feedback for first-time host in Vietnam

I am a new homeowner in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, this is my first time. I hope everyone can give me comments and additional instructions

Tôi là chủ nhà mới tại Thành phố hồ chí minh việt nam, đây là lần đầu tiên của tôi. mong mọi người góp ý và hướng dẩn bổ sung cho tôi 

www.airbnb.com.vn/rooms/1083364957242324467?adults=1&viralityEntryPoint=1&s=76&unique_share_id=6A834...

[Translation added and title updated by Community Manager]

1 Reply 1
Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Tom4376  Your place looks really nice! 

You have a capacity for 5 guests, but I don't see how 5 people could sit in the living room. I think you need more furniture in there. It's a long, not very wide room, but you should be able to figure something out. The couch by itself is not sufficient. 

Also, where is the bed for a 5th person? You haven't made that clear. 

Personally, I think you need some rugs on the floor or some art on the walls, or both. 

Decor can be cultural, and obviously personal choice, but it is nice to have something soft on the floor when you get out of bed. It looks like you have marble or stone tile, which looks really nice, but isn't warm at all. Also, you would need a bathmat in the bathroom. 

The listing says you have two bathrooms, but I only see one in the pics. 

Also, use the caption feature with the photos. Mention things like the size of the bed- king? queen?  and other info that might be helpful to guests. 

Otherwise, you've done a great job. Best of luck in hosting this new property. Kia