Listing Suspension

Ali21088
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Listing Suspension

Hello,

Airbnb is permanently suspending my listing for my Entire place on the claim that it looks like a duplicate listing of a shared listing I have for one of the rooms in the apartment. Please find the email language below of their reasoning:

As you can see from the wording, the claim is that I created the Entire place listing as a way of circumventing poor reviews on the Master Bedroom listing. In fact, the Waterfront Condo listing was created one day before the Master Bedroom listing and is a listing for the whole place (so no shared) vs. the Master Bedroom (which is a shared). 

If anyone has gone through a similar suspension issue or if anyone can provide any insight into how I can appeal this in time to save my listing, your advice would be greatly appreciated. 

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Your listing looks fine atm. I can book without issues. I see two listings with 1 room each, and this listing which includes both rooms. Unless you're saying you have a 4th listing (not including your newest listing) and that's the one that was removed.

Zheng49_0-1713971449203.png

So there's a fourth listing which is suspended and not visible as a result.