Listing Issues "needs attention" warning

Listing Issues "needs attention" warning

I have had a "needs attention" warning on one of my listings for almost a year.  This was related to one guest who had a minor issue with his stay and gave a 1 for check in and 3 for overall.  Otherwise this listing is a 5 star.  I am concerned that this "needs attention" warning is preventing my listing from being pushed out by the Airbnb algorithm.  Has anyone had this same issue?  Does this warning ever go away?  I contacted support but they were less than helpful with the matter.   

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Snow-Properties0 we have a listing issue due to a 3* review. I cannot see how to get rid of this. That said we have 3 apartments and all recent stays have been for this apartment not the other two so if anything it is helping us!

Hi @Snow-Properties0 

Hmmmm...I have seen these "needs attention warnings" for a 3-star review and it was removed after 4 months I believe. Only Airbnb would really be able to tell you if/when that might be removed? I would guess that if you don't have several of these and your other reviews are good (overall star rating 4.8 or above), you shouldn't have an issue. However, this is all controlled by Airbnb. Have you done a recent incognito search and noted where your listing appears?