I cannot get my calendar open

I cannot get my calendar open

I had a 3 month guest leave and I went out to open my calendar on AirBnB. I am not able to "unblock" or modify any days. On the calendar page it says "Your settings are limited. You can edit all pricing and availability settings in your property management software". The only program I have linked to my AirBnb account is Pricelabs. I've been round and round with this issue with AirBnB, so I did reach out to Pricelabs. They told me again that Pricelabs does NOT have anything to do with my calendar. Any suggestions?

3 Replies 3
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

@Jennifer3794 Are you using ProTools? It allows one to do more for their calendar. I’m thinking that is what your message is referring to. 
Have you Googled your question is another suggestion. When I first heard the term ProTools I was only able to understand what & where the directions to get to it in AirBnB. 

Can’t say this is a fact though. 
Good luck! 
Bettye6

Hi @Jennifer3794 

Hmmm...that is strange. I see two of your 3 listings have the calendar blocked and one doesn't? Several other hosts have posted recently they have had problems similar to yours. I read thru some info on PriceLabs and indeed their info says they don't affect availability...only pricing.

This leads me to believe there might be two possibilities. One, Airbnb has suspended the listing(s), but normally they suspend ALL your listings. The other possibility is there is an issue with the interface with PriceLabs and Airbnb. 

The error message you are getting seems to point to an issue with the interface. You could try disconnecting PriceLabs (be sure to turn OFF Instant Book FIRST if using on all your listings) and then reconnect PriceLabs. That's all I can think of? 🤔

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jennifer3794, I hope everything is well.

Were you able to open and modify your calendar? Have you checked the suggestions from our Hosts?

Please keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad