How to add registration number?

Stefan4440
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

How to add registration number?

Probably a common question, but I don't see the answer anywhere and I can't figure it out. How does one add their registration number / business license number? I have an old one on my listing, but apparently I need to renew it. But for the life of me I can't find it, and all the answers I find online lead to very old solutions that don't work anymore.

4 Replies 4
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Greeting @Stefan4440 

I’m unable to provide information on that as I live in McHenry, IL, USA & am not required to render any registration numbers, etc. except my social security number. 
Best regards,

Bettye6

I'm genuinely confused as to why you would respond to say that you have no information. If you have nothing to add to the conversation, why would you respond?

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Stefan4440 👋

It's been a while since you posted and I'm wondering whether you managed to get a resolution to your question? 

It'd be great to hear from you, so we can understand what the resolution was but also to support other Hosts who may have similar questions in the future. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Rebecca. I didn’t get any responses that helped me sort out my issue. I think my issue is very basic, but I can’t figure it out. If you can help that would be appreciated