How to add myself to the available pool of co-host's in my area?

Answered!
Yasmin446
Level 1
Oakland, CA

How to add myself to the available pool of co-host's in my area?

Hi fellow hosts! I have been a owner/superhost of my own properties since 2020. However, I would really like to add myself to the available pool of co-hosts in my area or even other areas. I am technically the host of the properties I currently manage and not the co-host on any. Is there any way to get myself on this list?

Thank you all!

Yasmin

**[Personal advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise  on the Community Center.

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Yasmin446,
I just wanted to drop in and share a link to the Local Host Clubs. You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. You can find if there are any hosts looking for a co-host. Additionally I also wanted to link this guide on how to find & become an experienced Co-host.

Hope this helps! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Yasmin446,
I just wanted to drop in and share a link to the Local Host Clubs. You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. You can find if there are any hosts looking for a co-host. Additionally I also wanted to link this guide on how to find & become an experienced Co-host.

Hope this helps! 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines