Duplicated Listing Isues

Answered!
Orel403
Level 2
Miami, FL

Duplicated Listing Isues

I recently took over my property management from a renowned company due to their horrible management; after re-creating the listing, it was suspended as a duplicate listing. I cannot get Airbnb to understand that we do not work with this management company anymore, and after almost ten days, I cannot get my listing back up and running. Do you guys have any suggestions? It has been extremely frustrating, and I've been losing bookings because of this disruption.

1 Best Answer

Hello @Rebecca 

Yes ... All my listings were reinstated. I am not sure what happened; all I know is that one of the listings showed as duplicated, but no other listing was active other than mine. We worked with Vacasa in the past, and this is the only possible explanation for it, which is that they never deactivated the listing, and that's why it showed as duplicated. I think Airbnb needs to make a better effort to improve communication with the hosts; it took me three weeks and about 30 calls, and I never received a proper explanation. At least I wanted to know what happened and if I did anything wrong on my end that got me to this situation; with every call, I received a non-sense AI message, each with different information. It was unbelievable. The bottom line is that it was solved; I guess someone in the line paid close attention, and I'm grateful. I felt I was trapped in an AI loop.

Thank you for following up; it is nice to talk to actual human beings 🙂

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Orel403 👋

How are you? I wondered if your listing has been reinstated now? Please let us know what was done to resolve the issue if so. 

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

Rebecca 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello @Rebecca 

Yes ... All my listings were reinstated. I am not sure what happened; all I know is that one of the listings showed as duplicated, but no other listing was active other than mine. We worked with Vacasa in the past, and this is the only possible explanation for it, which is that they never deactivated the listing, and that's why it showed as duplicated. I think Airbnb needs to make a better effort to improve communication with the hosts; it took me three weeks and about 30 calls, and I never received a proper explanation. At least I wanted to know what happened and if I did anything wrong on my end that got me to this situation; with every call, I received a non-sense AI message, each with different information. It was unbelievable. The bottom line is that it was solved; I guess someone in the line paid close attention, and I'm grateful. I felt I was trapped in an AI loop.

Thank you for following up; it is nice to talk to actual human beings 🙂

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

You're very welcome @Orel403 😊 Glad to hear it's all sorted for you now. Thank you so much for popping back to let me know! 

I'm really sorry to hear that your experience with customer service wasn't great. Have you left any feedback for them? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines