Critique my listing

Answered!
Sylvia922
Level 1
Altea, Spain

Critique my listing

<Hi there, I would like to ask if some of you could have a look at my listing and give me some feedback.  It would be most appreciated.  As you probably can imagine,  I am new to this and it is a challenge to find the right way to list your project effectively.  I was doing okay and suddenly the bookings have stopped and nothing comes in.  I have investigated myself but so far I have not been able to figure out what seems to be the problem.  Even lowering the price hasn't made any difference.  If somebody can spare a minute, then please, it would mean the world to me.

Thank you

Sylvia C.

https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/1089951444132341476?adults=2&children=0&enable_m3_private_room=true&infa...

1 Best Answer

@Sylvia922 First impression – very nice! Modern, spacious place, fully equipped, with lovely garden/patio so guests can enjoy outdoor.

Now, suggestions. First five photos are displayed. Then, if guest clicks further, more photos are shown. Therefore, there's no need to show three photos of pool and two of another place. Instead, select best five photos to catch the attention of potential guests – for example, living room, bedroom, exterior, … etc, but ONE of each. After that, you can add more photos from different angles.

The sentence "The apartment has its own free parking space" is at the bottom of long description, so there is great chance that it will be remain unnoticed unless the guest read it carefully. Parking, and especially free one, is one of the most wanted things that guests ask! So, go straight ahead and add "free parking" in the title!  Now, imagine someone scrolling through dozens of listings - he will probably stop and pay attention if he notice these two words!

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

@Sylvia922 First impression – very nice! Modern, spacious place, fully equipped, with lovely garden/patio so guests can enjoy outdoor.

Now, suggestions. First five photos are displayed. Then, if guest clicks further, more photos are shown. Therefore, there's no need to show three photos of pool and two of another place. Instead, select best five photos to catch the attention of potential guests – for example, living room, bedroom, exterior, … etc, but ONE of each. After that, you can add more photos from different angles.

The sentence "The apartment has its own free parking space" is at the bottom of long description, so there is great chance that it will be remain unnoticed unless the guest read it carefully. Parking, and especially free one, is one of the most wanted things that guests ask! So, go straight ahead and add "free parking" in the title!  Now, imagine someone scrolling through dozens of listings - he will probably stop and pay attention if he notice these two words!

@Goldie-And-Alexa0 Thank you so much for your feedback. I find it very useful and will make the necessary changes.  Thanks again for your help. Much appreciated!!😘

Julie5015
Level 2
Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom

Hi Sylvia

Nice place, It looks fab. I would put my apartments key points, ahead of the description of the area. If a guest is looking at your place, they decided they Like the area, so sell your apartment. 

Change it around on the first section, I would add more photos of different things, as a guest I want to know what's there, make me fall in love with your place. Visually tell me in the photos... also take a photo of the rolling hills, and the beach, put them at the end of your photos.

I looked at both your listing's, and it says no hot water...is that correct? If I've been in a pool and am going to dinner,  a  hair dryers,l would be a must! I would pop one in the apartment.

Jules