Co host

Answered!
Mohammed446
Level 2
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Co host

I would like a cohost to help me with the listings and advice on 10 flats, which I am starting in Birmingham as Airbnb

everything is virtually ready furniture wise etc

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread : You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

12 Replies 12
Breanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Mohammed446 

If you're on the lookout for a Co-host, you might check out this page >> How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

-----

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Mohammed446 You don't say what country you are in but if it is the UK how have you got on with the new Fire regulations?

Hi 

these are very new modern flats which we converted from an office block, so they comply with all the latest rules and regulations

@Mohammed446 That's great - Until you realise that the regulations for holiday lets go way beyond those required for building regs for flats. For instance do you have locks on the doors that can be opened from inside without a key, smoke/heat alarms in all rooms except the bathrooms, and vibrating alarms to go under pillows for those guests who might be hard of hearing?

Hello Mohammed, I own a cohosting agency that can help you. Let me know if you would like to connect to discuss further!

--Breonne Brooks

Hi Mohammed, send me a message so we can connect.

Mohammed446
Level 2
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Good evening how are you

@Mohammed446 I’m great! How are you? Would you like to email me…

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

My email was blocked…not sure if you’re able to send me a message on my profile?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread : You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Hi, are you still looking? Do you need a virtual co host?

Hi Mohammed 

Please view my profite 

https://www.airbnb.com/hs/rtcsn