Airbnb deleted my listing with 18 reservations to come

Answered!
Meiyi6
Level 2
Paris, France

Airbnb deleted my listing with 18 reservations to come

I have been an honest host for 10 months, with 4.8 ratings and one 3 stars review at worse (two months ago)
And I got an email yesterday saying that I have duplicated my listing which isn't true since I just made a change in the title of listing 7 months ago changing one worlding
And now Airbnb said that I've made two listings because of this..

Customer Service calls / messages non-stop, and they can't provide any truly helpful action

Have anyone encountered the same issue?

1 Best Answer

Hi Paula,

Yes the problem got solved thanks to the community I guess !
Airbnb finally figure out it was a mistake.

Thank you !

Best Regards

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Katy544
Level 2
Bacalar, Mexico

Hi, I am facing same thing. I would love to proof, that listing isn’t duplicate, but I can talk only to support with no

power to do something about my case ;(

Hi @Katy544 ,

After a calling non stop I have already given up in the customer support of Airbnb, that's why I posted here.

And someone here might actually look into my situation so my listing got published, I guess if that was not yet the case for you, I would recommend you to post the issue.

Hope your pb gets solved quickly,

Cheers,

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Meiyi6, I am so sorry about this.

I have checked your profile and see that your listing is active. Has everything been resolved on your end?

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi Paula,

Yes the problem got solved thanks to the community I guess !
Airbnb finally figure out it was a mistake.

Thank you !

Best Regards

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Meiyi6 

Two other hosts reported the same issue as you yesterday but on the French community center.  Click on the globe at the top of this page and this will direct you to the French CC.

You'll find them under "Optimisez votre annonce".

There seems to be a very recent crackdown on these duplicate listings and certain French hosts have received an email asking them to go to their listing and take photos with them in it or a video which then has to be sent to Airbnb to verify that these listings really exist.  The risk of fraudulent listings in the run up to the Olympic games is real.

Best

Joëlle

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Yes but @Joelle43 how have @Meiyi6 @Katy544 and others listings become Duplicate?

Is there a Technical Error/ Failure somewhere in the ABB Road map?

If therE is a problem that has arisen there then it must be rectified first and foremost within ABB owns systems.

Hosts have more than enough running around to do to effectively Prove who we are and where we live without all the other pending intrusions of Filming our places live when there's an Economic Crisis world wide and not everyone has the required Technology to film there properties.

Add to the questions, How and where are ABB going to comply with GDPR and Privacy Regulations they must comply with?

Who is going to access that information and where?

Another nameless unaccountable sub contractor/s to ABB who we will not have proper access to know?

They have recently stated there are to be No Hidden cameras so what right do they have to keep filming Hosts inside our homes?

There's a vast number of cables all our information goes through - take time to look up the Submarine Telegraph Legislation and have a look at where all the Cables run in our oceans from country to country - some of which have no Privacy Legislation and will sell our Personal Information, including Biometry for literally an almond.

@Airbnb @Stephanie @Brian

@Emilie @Anna @Sergi @Bhumika @Quincy

@Paula

@Breanna@Sophia