Easily manage your listing and showcase your home

Airbnb
Official Account

Easily manage your listing and showcase your home

Managing a listing is one of the most essential parts of hosting because it’s how guests learn about your home. We’ve seen that listings with more details can get up to 20% more bookings. But many listings are missing details guests care about because adding them has been too difficult. 

That’s why we’re introducing the Listings tab—a set of new tools that let you easily manage your listing and showcase the details of your home.

Here are the key features of the new Listings tab:

• Listing editor makes it easy to add details about your listing—including amenities, sleeping arrangements, and more. The redesigned interface also makes it simple to edit the arrival information guests need before check-in. 
  • AI-powered photo tour helps you instantly create a photo tour of your listing. It organizes photos by room to help guests understand the layout of your home. You can edit your photo tour at any time and add amenities to each room.
  • Smart lock integration enables you to connect compatible smart locks to your Airbnb account and automatically generate a unique door code for each reservation. Smart lock integration will begin rolling out later this year to Hosts in the U.S. and Canada with certain locks from August, Schlage, and Yale. 

LISTINGS.png

Better listings start with smarter tools, and Host feedback inspired some great upgrades. In the Listing editor, you can now search for an amenity by name to add it—no scrolling required. Or you can view nearly 150 amenities alphabetically or by category, including Entertainment, Family, and Outdoor.

The Listings tab is part of the Airbnb 2023 Winter Release. Start using new features today when you opt in to Early Access. Find out more on the Resource Center.

6 Replies 6
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

I find that I am unable to mange my pictures and sort them the way I wanted them.

Oddly the amenities for office is arcade games, baby bath, baby monitor, baby safety gates, backyard, baking sheets, etc. Make no sense. 

I try uploading new pictures after my house was repainted and after multiple times gave up. It will upload other pictures though. I mistakenly made a second listing and the picture was uploaded with no problem. I am quite perplexed.

Oddly, also, the New App had a picture my living room as my cover photo but I figured out finally how to change that to the front view of my house. I found it odd that they would use the living room as a cover photo.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bettye6 ! Thank you for sharing this with us and seems like there may be some odd confusion.

I happen to notice that my lovely colleague @Paula has reported your issue with the technical team already. In case we require more information related to the concerns, we will make sure to reach out to you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Actually my cover photo went back to my living room and the the front of my house as it has always been. How do I change this?

Thanks!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bettye6 ! While I reach out to the tech team for some advise, I am also inviting a super helpful Host @Joelle43  to this thread , who has explored the latest released features and may offer some insight in the meantime!

-----

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bettye6 ! We were able to gather some information about this and I wanted to share that you'll only need to tap all photos on the cover page and drag them to the order that you prefer. Note that this must be done on desktop and that only the first 5 photos can be reordered. Here's an article that can help with better understanding this : Updating your cover photo and re-ordering photos .

-----

In the photo tour it isn't possible to edit or add names of the rooms.

For.eg there is only back garden instead of garden.
In our case there is actually a front garden at the sea side and a back garden with mountain views, which I would like to point out.

Also entrance can be an important area, but it is not listed.

A second living room is not listed. 

So to be able to add any space or room  would be handy.