War in my Ukraine

War in my Ukraine

Hello. There is a war in my Ukraine. 

You can save lives, no matter where in the world you are.

Protect freedom & peace in our fight against Russian aggression!

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Lesya36,  Airbnb.org works with non-profits to assist refugees and help find them emergency stays.  If you are in need of urgent support yourself, or know someone who does, please head over to this page for further help.

Stay safe! 🇺🇦

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Ukraine is still very corrupt. I don't personally know anyone who received any help. Help should be targeted to a specific person. Aid given to Ukrainian rescue funds and other funds goes to the carians of officials, deputies, and so on. You know about the situation in Ukraine superficially. Reality is scarier. In addition to Russian aggression, there is also internal aggression from the government.
Ukraine is still very corrupt. I don't personally know anyone who received any help. Help should be targeted to a specific person. Aid given to Ukrainian rescue funds and other funds goes to the carians of officials, deputies, and so on. You know about the situation in Ukraine superficially. Reality is scarier. In addition to Russian aggression, there is also internal aggression from the government.