exact location for the OPEN?

Beth44
Level 10
Flagstaff, AZ

exact location for the OPEN?

LA is a large city and knowing where exactly it will be held would be helpful for booking. (Last year was Parc De Villette).

Am I missing a clue as to where (didn't see it when restered in July)

4 Replies 4
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hey Beth.  I am going to the Open as well and the "exact location" has not been broadcast yet.  I did find out it will be downtown LA so I booked an Air BNB room in South Pasadena as there is public transport into downtown.  Good Luck!!

I have 3 available rooms in dtla walking distance from the OPEN LA. Feel free to message me as it will book fast, oh and I have free parking for each room. 

Eugene1
Level 6
Galway, Ireland

Hi Beth, 

From what I've gathered from the information that's been released so far, the Open will be held between 4 large theatres on Broadway in Downtown LA, between 6th and 9th. 

I hope that was helpful in letting you narrow down your search for accommodation. 

Eugene

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Beth44,

Great to hear your are attending the Open this year. 

I recently shared some more details on the location and getting around here in AO Board. I have just stickied it to the top of the board now for easy reference, but here is the direct thread link.

You mention you went to the AO in Paris last year, have you been to all of the Opens so far? 🙂

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.