airbnb open

Brandi1
Level 2
Townsville City, Australia

airbnb open

I am getting very frustrated, noone is getting back to me at all in regards to my query...

several emails and posts and nothing at all!!

I am travelling from Australia to attend the Airbnb conference as a keen Airbnb host, and need to purchase another 3 day pass (i have purchased my 3 day pass).

I am wondering if I would be able to invite a friend to attend the 3 day conference with me?
I see that the 3 day passes are not available anymore.
I need the opportunity to purchase one more 3 day pass for this Airbnb conference.
Is there any way of buying another 3 day pass so that my friend can attend with me?
Brandi Murphy
Airbnb Host
+61 404 528 709
3 Replies 3
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Hi Brandi, we are all hosts here, same as you and don't hold all the answers. Try twitter maybe? Or FB, quick results for both.

Have a great trip, wish I was going too!

Scott80
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

From https://airbnbopen.com/sales-closed 

"3-day pass sales are now closed"

All found in about ten seconds using Google. Perhaps "getting very frustrated" is not a good approach to life's problems 😕

Since it is sold out, there is absolutely nothing to discuss. Your friend can make the trip, and try to buy a ticket at the door or sneak in. But there are no more passes for sale from AirBnB and they are not going to condone coming to the venue without a ticket, because likely your friend will not get in.

Nicky15
Level 1
Helena, MT

Hey Brandi... it looks like there is a person hoping for a refund because they can't go... mybe you can buy her ticket for your friend?