Protesting against the tyrant

Jon16
Level 3
Victoria, Australia

Protesting against the tyrant

when you are not heard - what is the alternative ? 

I am looking to get more hosts to join me and the other almost 200 hots I have gathered so far to protest loudly at the open to say NO it is not good enough - fines and penalties that go just one way.

un answered problems 

in action on faults in the information guests receive - how many of you have written over and over and over about check in arrangements 

-about payment delays - it say payment within 72 hours - how about a fine when that time frame is not met !!

how about going round and round and round searching for an answer and instead getting "community" - sure great answers - but I want action - we all pay good money and Provide a consistent income stream -to Airbnb where is the care and service " please help us improve by filling in this survey" rubbish pure rubbish - the questions are couched to get a positive answer - was "Jenny helpful very helpful or [inappropriate content] " - of course one of the first two. Who creates those stupid surveys - sack them save some money and put some people on the phones 

0 Replies 0