Airbnb Open Roommate for Downtown Booking

Myranda0
Level 2
Boise, ID

Airbnb Open Roommate for Downtown Booking

Hello! I am a female host from Boise, Idaho traveling to LA for Airbnb Open and have booked a downtown hotel room with 2 beds and am seeking a roomie to share the cost - (Airbnb's all booked, go figure!?!)..  It's on the same block as the venues. 

Please reply here or e-mail [email address removed]

See you soon!

Myranda 

5 Replies 5
Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

@Myranda0 

I created a public Facebook event as an additional resource for those of you going to Airbnb Open 2016. Some members there have asked about shared accommodations, might be good to post something there, too!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1311298645576362/

Myranda - Funny my airbnb Downtown LA Loft host just cancelled!  😞  Can you please let me know the details?  I may be up for it.

Hello!  I am coming down from San Francisco, female, host of 10 units.  Anyone wish to share?  I'm thinking of booking this place:

Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles

It's $216 per night and I would do 17th and 18th nights.

Please let me know!  rentalhost1000@gmail.com

(Female - 40's, male/female open)

Myranda-

If you are still looking for a roommate, my friend and I are attending open and have an extra bed in our loft. We are renting a nice place on Airbnb close to downtown 16-20th. $325 per person if we split 3 ways. I am from Boise and she is from Oregon. Just two ladies if you are interested, I can PM you the details 🙂

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

Please note that this content has been archived.

You can still access it if you have the link but it won't appear when you search on the Community Center.

To ask a new question just click below:

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines