How to improve my listing?

2 Replies 2
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Saadman-Sakib0 😊
I hope you don't mind but I edited your post to add a direct link to your listing. This way fellow hosts can view it easily and provide some feedback 🎉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Nice views and property!

Not sure what problem to solve here (ie you haven't any bookings?) but here's my suggestions as you need a few tweaks as it doesn't list as that attractive, but it could be!

The photos don't match up to what the photo grouping is. It sets my radar off in that I don't trust what I'm seeing. eg Bedroom 2 shows 2 diferent beds? Which is it? Check all of them again. Lounge photos don't match either.

And get some nice rugs or wall decor for some of the bare walls. Better quality photos would help. Take 15 from different angles of every room, then pick one that looks best for each room and delete the rest is my hint if you are new to this.

Also, don't take photos that shows you in the mirror. Or toilet lids up, or show cleaning products in the photos. Turns off the women booking.

There's not enough detail on what is actually provided? Sure you tick all the amenity boxes, but not alot of people look at those. Do you provide linen for beds and towels, pool towels? What coffee, tea etc? Show photos of all the amenities might help.

What about the dedicated workspace box you ticked? I would want a photo of that.

I also a traveller to a different country, want to know about safety. How do the doors open and lock, photos please.

I also wonder with such apartments how you get access. Make that super clear if its easy, like a checkin desk. I personally don't like having to meet the host, but some guests don't have a problem with that. If its the only way to get the keys or the host wants to check you out, so be it. But don't make it creepy.

Hope this helps!