Hosting a home, Vehicle

Hosting a home, Vehicle

What do hosts normally do with their cars when hosting their property?

6 Replies 6

As a follow up and for purposes of clarification, I have an out of state 2nd home I am considering hosting but I'll need to leave my car at the home I am hosting in the garage.  Is this something that many hosts do?  I m just concerned with the security of my car.

Eleftheria25
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Hi @Dorian195 

I do have a parking space, which I don't advertise because it I believe not everyone can park there. If a guest comes and asks about that, I say I provide it with no extra charges. I park my car nearby when I have a guest. 

Juha27
Level 2
Espoo, Finland

Hi @Dorian195 , I have an extra parking place for guests.

Karen3592
Level 2
Santa Rosa, CA

Hi @Dorian195 , my Airbnb is hosted, so I am on the property in a separate unit and I park my car in the driveway.  This leaves a space in front of my house for my guests parking.  If you are not on site and you need to leave your car in the garage, one suggestion would be locking the garage and making it an off limit space for your guests. I hope this helps. Karen

I do have a parking space on my driveway - front of my house, I do always let my guests know before they check in - even If I have this in my profile - there is 3 Guests parking space on the left  but on the right side is our car which can't be blocked . This is like a part of rules. If you let your Guests know -this is right way to let them know and all of them understand and I  need to admit nobody ever complain. Jana

This is a replying to @Dorian195 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Dorian195, welcome to our community! 😊

That's a great question 💡 and many Hosts have shared their experiences based on their location and the type of accommodation they offer.

What are your plans for your car while your accommodation is rented?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad