why do i have No reviews for my beautiful apartment ?

why do i have No reviews for my beautiful apartment ?

6 Replies 6
Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Esther19 -- No idea why you don't have reviews. How long have you been operating? How many guests have you had?

By the way, your listing currently states a 90-day minimum stay. Is that a mistake?

I'd also recommend that you make your full description more informative, with more details. Right now it matches the intro 100%.

@Esther19 Your latest posting was blank. Try again?

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Dede0 @Esther19 I agree Dede...... 5 basic photos and very little else is not a recipe for lots of bookings. Esther you should at least include a few house rules and give a potential guest a little bit of information about why they should come to you. But the 90 day minimum booking would put everyone except David Ben gurion himself off!!!

I would suggest you do a bit more work on your profile Esther...your profile photo is great but it all goes downhill from there! You have no photos of bedrooms, kitchen or any of the other things that guests would look for in an apartment. What attractions are nearby? why should people come to Tel Aviv?.....Be enthusiastic about your property and guests will come Esther, but for goodness sake amend your minimum stay days! This will absolutely result in no enquiries!....Cheers.....Rob

Kris12
Level 6
Pattaya, Thailand

There is a lot of reasons you are not getting bookings/reviews.

1. 90 days minimum? I have never had anyone booking more than one month on Airbnb.

2. Your price! It comes out to $3.100 a month, the avarage price of a 1 bedroom apartment in the centre of Tel Aviv is $1.100, so you are charging almost tripple the standard cost.

3. A $5.160 security deposit, really?!

4. You have only 5 pictures of the apartment, you need at least 20. And you mention a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and a gym. Where are the pictures?

5. There is no detailed description of your apartment.

Who would book the most insanely prices apartment in Tel Aviv, with no pictures and no description?

I guarentee that you will get absolutely zero bookings.

AND, there are no information about you either. No picture of you, no information, no verifications.

Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

@Esther19 Do you review all your guests? If not consider doing so, as they should get a message indicating that your review is ready for them to view as soon as they leave their own review.