I can't see my reservation or contact my host

Victor142
Level 1
Chisinau, Moldova

I can't see my reservation or contact my host

Dear friends, On 15 April 2017 I booked accommodation in Athens (11.06-18.06.2017), booking code **. Now, entering the site in my account I can not see the reservation, I can't send a message to host. Could someone help me? [email address hidden], [email address hidden] 

*title updated

5 Replies 5
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Victor142,

I'm sorry to hear you can't see this reservation. Did you get an email confirmation with the details? I would suggest you contact Airbnb to check that the reservation is still ok, this Community Help Guide has the details you need.

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion and it is easier to find. I have also given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

In case you're not sure how to start a new thread - this CC Tutorial gives a step by step guide to starting a conversation in the Community Centre.

I hope you will receive your payout soon!

Kirstie

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Victor142,

I'm glad you have managed to get hold of your host. I'm afraid I'm not sure why you can't see the details of your current and previous reservations. I suggest you contact Airbnb to ask about this issue - have a look at the guide I posted in my previous reply to find the contact details.

I hope everything is back to normal soon!

Kirstie

Thank you, Kirstie.

Tori50
Level 1
Laurens, SC

Airbnb is not allowing me to view the reservation details, or message the host. It says "you do not have permission to access this resource." I am wondering why it says that. What do i need permission for?   & not only that. The chat service is very slow. I do not know what they are doing over there, but it is taking entirely too long to get a response. This is unsatisfactory.