Superhost introduction

Tatania1
Level 2
Hong Kong

Superhost introduction

Hi Everyone - Thrilled to be Superhost twice in a row now.  My luxury beachside Condo is right on the beach in Colombo, Sri Lanka - but just 20 mins from the city center.

I am in my Condo at the moment - always doing upgrades, adding more teak additions, new bathroom and beach toweling, re-training the cleaners, re-painting the whole interior, replacing the sofa, re-stocking supplies, replacing out door flowers with Buddhas, fixing all the things that need attention - found some fab eco friendly french guest soaps which came in brown paper packaging. 

We have a pool on the roof which we generally have to ourselves, we are 2 mins to the beach, we get around by Uber Tuk tuk or Taxi, eating out and shopping is cheap still compared to the rest of the world and the people always have a smile and want to help out.

We also have a place in Hong Kong which is hosted by a Superhost friend of ours. 

**[Title edited by Community manager for clarity]

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Tatania1, thank you for sharing your introduction with our community.

Would you be willing to share some hosting tips with our fantastic Host community? What would be your top three tips for successful hosting?

Looking forward to reading your contributions.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad