๐Ÿƒโ€ŒFestival of Sustainability 2024 Lineupโ€Œ๐Ÿƒโ€Œ

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

๐Ÿƒโ€ŒFestival of Sustainability 2024 Lineupโ€Œ๐Ÿƒโ€Œ

Festival of Sustainability 2024.jpg

Hello everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

The 3rd annual Festival of Sustainability has officially begun and we are thrilled for a week filled with festivities! Join the community from April 22nd-April 26th to discover new sustainability tips and share your own eco-conscious journey with the community ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

All of the posts are conveniently accessible here to ensure you donโ€™t miss out on any amazing content. Make sure to return daily for the unveiling of new posts! ๐ŸŽ‰

Day 1 ๐ŸŒ

Day 2 ๐ŸŒ

Day 3 ๐ŸŒ

Day 4 ๐ŸŒ

Day 5 ๐ŸŒ 

Day 6 ๐ŸŒ

We eagerly anticipate hearing your thoughts, ideas, and questions as they contribute to engaging discussions about our planet and fostering meaningful connections with those around us. Thank you for your support and participation in the Festival of Sustainability. 

Wishing you all an incredible eco-conscious voyage ahead! ๐Ÿ’š

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

12 Replies 12
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Super excited for this Festival! ๐ŸŒฟ

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Michael6863
Level 2
Minneapolis, MN

Amazing! Will definitely check it out!

Jue0
Host Advisory Board Member
Nairobi, Kenya

@Sophia ..These articles are well thought of and great! Kudos to all those who contributed. Great tips especially as we celebrate #earthday2024 #airbnbearthday ๐Ÿ’š

JMM
Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Sophia and @Rebecca I have just spotted on my daily readings 

Princess Anne is even being sustainable wearing her mother's jacket/coat.

1000007605.jpg

โ€ƒSo we can say Princess Anne is doing her bit of being sustainable for her country. 

Felicity11
Manly, Australia

reuse, repair, rewear, reduce, recycle, rot.. we can all play a part in this cycle. 

Johana142
Level 3
Bogotรก, Colombia

Hello!!

I am very happy to meet this beautiful community and to be able to share with you these great experiences. Definitely between all of us we can generate awareness and contribute significantly to the care of our planet.
For my part I am trying to do small actions with a big impact in my community to take care of the beaches and local people.
I am passionate about environmental issues, so I will be very happy to be here.
Regards 

@Johana142 it is great to see you here on this page. Most of us have an interest and sustainability. We have all started out in a small way but what we contribute grows like the rolling stone gathering moss.

Felicity11
Manly, Australia

yes @Laurelle3  Lets keep it growing.. 

Felicity11
Manly, Australia

Wonderful to have you with us and yes we all need to be generating more awareness and contributing to the reductions of emisssions and waste! 

Felicity11
Manly, Australia

What a great line up of practical and inspiring articles from hosts around the world! 

Wow, what an exciting lineup for the Festival of Sustainability 2024! Looking forward to diving into all the insightful posts and discussions. Let's make this week a celebration of eco-conscious living!