multiple listing landing page

Graham500
Level 2
Goldthwaite, TX

multiple listing landing page

Is there a way to have all your listings on a single page/URL?  I have 2 listings on the same property, and if one is booked it would be great for the guest to know there is another option.  I know it shows in the guest profile, but guests aren't going to hunt through the profile to find this.

Also, when running an ad campaign I need to have a URL to send them to that shows the listings, rather than have to run an ad campaign for each listing. This seems to be a fundamental need for any hosts with multiple listings close together. Any thoughts on if this is possible?

4 Replies 4

Yes. There is a way to show all your listings on one page. Simply use your Host profile URL in your ad campaigns:

https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/275364678

Many hosts use this user profile URL on their Google Business page.

I don't believe Airbnb allows links in your description, but you can refer to the other iisting in your description of each listing and/or mention they can click your profile photo to see the other listing(s). Guest can click on your photo to see all your listings.

Joan2709_0-1714399470765.png

Thanks @Joan2709 - this is what I saw. Unfortunately the listings are below the fold and is a secondary feature of a "profile page". If creating an ad campaign to generate bookings, the customer is expecting to see the listings, not "about me". This is just a really bad digital marketing experience. Seems the answer is basically no, which is a real pity as their is a lot of business potentially being lost for multiple listing hosts.

Users don't read in general - be it instructions or guides. So even if told where to go they won't find it. This all makes it challenging to advertise outside of AirBnB with multiple listings. Would be a nice addition to the platform for hosts.

@Graham500 

Yes agree. If you are using pro tools, there was a nice marketing page, but think Airbnb eliminated it. Too bad as it was a nice feature. 

Many hosts now create their own instagram business page for their Airbnb listings & use the custom Listing link for each property and place their cover photo above each link. 

@Joan2709 , that's what I have had to do as well. The problem is that every extra link you add to a sales funnel reduces the likelihood of a conversion especially bouncing to an intermediate site. A real No-No for digital marketing. This seems like such simple feature to enable. Would love to hear from AirBnB on this.