My listing is dead I need help

My listing is dead I need help

5 Replies 5

My listing on Airbnb has also been DEAD for months.  VRBO has been great but over the past 6+ months, Airbnb has been absolutely dead.  Not sure what is up with them.

Hello there - I operate and manage airbnb's.  I also do listing and pricing optimization.  Let me know if you would like to connect.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Ron10371 

I am sure @Arilo62 would appreciate your help we do this by providing feedback here on the community in terms of any advice and pointers you might have. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Arilo62 

here are some thoughts 

1. have you researched supply and demand for your sort of listing in your location - many areas are now suffering from oversaturated markets coupled with falling demand

2.I would edit your listing title to mention the key locations you are near to

3. I would change your profile photo to the one showing the front of your house rather than of two chairs

4. the main photos of the bedroom should show the beds

5. I would review your description and highlight who your property is most suitable for . For example if your key market is families highlight the attractions that appeal to them that you are close to and amenities in your home that appeal to families 

6. Make sure you're promoting your listing across all relevant STR platforms 

Thank you so much @Helen3 ! I am going to do the changes you mentioned, where do I advertise STR’s at? Thank you in advance.