Intro

Milla452
Level 1
Nairobi, Kenya

Intro

"Hello fellow hosts! I'm thrilled to be joining this vibrant Airbnb hosting community. As a newcomer, I'm eager to learn from your experiences, share insights, and collaborate to create exceptional guest experiences. From improving on setting up my space to mastering communication skills, I'm excited to embark on this journey with all of you. Let's support each other, exchange ideas, and make lasting connections. Together, we can elevate our hosting game and make a positive impact in our guests' lives. Cheers to new beginnings and fruitful collaborations!"

2 Replies 2
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Milla452 !

Welcome to the group. It has helped me so much more the the facebooks groups, etc. as it more personal and no trolls I have noted thus far.

Research through the archives of this group and you will find a treasure trove of information, suggestions, and even look at others hosts Critique My Listing for many bonus suggestions on improving your place.

The best to you in your new venture. 

Bettye6

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Milla452 , so delighted to read your wonderful intro😍! How are you?

Have you explored the conversations in the Community yet? Currently, Hosts have been talking about the 2024 Summer Release , and I was wondering if you got a chance to read about these updates and how did you find them.

Do you have any anecdotes or best experiences with guests that you look forward to share with other Hosts in the Community?😉 

Looking forward to reading your interesting stories!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines