What Hosts are saying

Good morning everyone. I am currently trying to become an airbnb host. I have been doing some research, but I am still not sure what to do.I have a timeshare and I would like to put in on the website. It is an international timeshare with many options. Wh... Latest reply by Sharon683
    Hello. I need to remove, from my profile, the beginnings of setting up my account to also be a host. How can I do this so that I'm not won't be continuously reminded to complete my posting. Thank you.
    I have created a new account in error and my original account has all my reviews and ads etc. I want to get rid of the new account I do not need and keep the original. It is causing me problems to have this new account.
    How can I remove Hosting from my AirBnB profile? I did not intend to be a host and click the button by accident. Now it seems I'm stuck in quick sand and can't remove the setting. Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have been trying to several hours now to get my listing added to the Off grid section of 'I'm Flexible'.I tried changing my description, Contacting the help center (That looked helpful) but ended up being told to fill in a feedback form.I did ask the pe... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi there, we are new hosts and are a bit confused about how many people we can say our property sleeps. Our studio has a queen size bed, and we also have a twin size rollaway bed and a pack & play with a mattress where an infant/toddler can sleep. Becaus... Latest reply by Lisa6530