โ€Œ๐Ÿƒโ€Œ [FESTIVAL] Inspiring Sustainable Practices in Our Listingsโ€Œ๐Ÿƒโ€Œ

Santi463
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

โ€Œ๐Ÿƒโ€Œ [FESTIVAL] Inspiring Sustainable Practices in Our Listingsโ€Œ๐Ÿƒโ€Œ

Sharing a small initiative I've implemented in my listings, to promote environmental sustainability.
I've created these cards that encourage guests to save water and opt for reusable water bottles instead of buying plastic ones.

I've placed them strategically near taps and in the kitchen.

This simple yet effective approach not only helps in reducing our environmental footprint but also educates and inspires guests to adopt these eco-friendly practices during their stay and potentially in their daily lives.
If you are interested, I encourage you to try a similar approach in your properties. It's a small step, but together, these efforts can lead to significant environmental benefits.

Let's inspire our guests to be more conscious of their water usage and plastic consumption!

Front (2).pngFront.png
2 Replies 2
Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Tap water is drinkable, but it's better to filter it before drinking. The taste of the water is better and you can filter out chemicals like Chlorine. 

Bronwyn100
Level 7
Hardys Bay, Australia

I don't have plastic water bottles. I supply refillable glass bottles in the refrigerator and metal bottles should guests need to take water with them on a walk or to the beach.